Final Airfield Configuration - October 17, 2014
Runway 14-32 is now open.
Bringing Sonoma County Airport into compliance with FAA standards and enhancing operational safety:
- Decouple runway ends to enhance operational safety.
- Bring Airport into compliance with current FAA design criteria.
- Enhance Airport operational safety and efficiency through the provision of additional taxiways and lighting systems.
- Provide additional runway length to enable enhanced air carrier passenger service.
- Minimize environmental impacts on area fauna and flora.
- Funded (approximately 90%) through FAA Airport Improvement Program aviation user fees.
Please download our flyer (pdf) to see all the details.
To be notified of updates and alerts please sign up.